Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Mom's A Pistol

Oh I love my momma! She's a real pistol of a woman. She doesn't get to come down to my house very often because she's a busy
lady and she has her irons in quite a few fires, but when she come we have a good time. A little dinner and some wine and maybe a movie. It's nice to spend time alone, usually it's a circus of people parading around us. Did I mention she's a red head. Yep my moms a pistol.
My moms a pistol and her moms a saint, That would be Nana. She sent a cake with Mom for Nicks graduation and it is oh so perfectly delicious. Nana was so worried it wouldn't taste right that she made mom cut a sliver out and try it. A story followed to explain the paranoia. Nana says when her mom (MeMaw) was getting older she made a cake and forgot a few ingredients and to top it off it was a Red earth cake and she was out of red food coloring and used green instead. Nana indicated in her very nice polite way that it was a nasty pile of green mess. I assured her by eating two pieces that hers was just spectacular .

No comments:

Post a Comment