Monday, August 13, 2012

Absolutely Delicious Eggs!

I had the most wonderful eggs this morning and they were cooked in the most unique way.  Instead of using regular cooking oil we used Coconut Oil. Now let me say this I HATE Coconut, always have, so much that I used to tell people I was allergic to it. I'm not, and the oil is quiet different than actual Coconut so give it a try even if your a hater, unless you are ACTUALLY allergic to it. I have been trying to incorporate Coconut Oil into my diet where I can because the positive effects I read about it having on Alzheimer patients. I will usually put a spoonful in my oatmeal.  Anyhow this morning my boyfriend though he would try to fry an egg with it.  Not only did it work it was the best egg ever! You can barely taste the Coconut but it gives it this little flavor that's really amazing.  Try it, Try it, Try it.

DIRECTIONS:

Take a pan, put a rounded spoon full of Coconut Oil in the pan and heat it up exactly as you would normal cooling oil.  Once the Oil heats up and turns to liquid, Fry your egg the way you like it and salt and pepper to taste. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment