Thursday, August 9, 2012

Belly fat burner fitness tip

Ok I bought and started using one of these wraps that go around your middle section and is supposed to make you sweat and burn fat. (I don't know if it works yet I have only had it a week.) However CAUTION: the first time I used it I wrapped it around my middle section against my skin and put my workout clothes on and set off to burn some belly goo. Well it definitely collects some serious sweat I can attest to that. I was midway through a workout and leaned over to pick up a weight, I suddenly felt all that wetness shift between the neoprene and my skin. AND THEN...what I can only describe as a tornado of sweat, shot straight up my side, out of the neoprene and under my arm! I almost had a heart attack. Yuck, gross and oh my gosh that was sweat! So after this experience my advice on these bands is wear an undershirt and put the goo squeezer over it. The undershirt will absorb the sweat so you don't have this dingbat experience like me.

20120809-161234.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment