Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Super Sleeper, Wake Up!


I'm such a big sleepy head that my boyfriend says if I were a super hero then my super power would be sleeping. I'm not lazy mind you but I do enjoy my sleep and my naps and I'm awful at waking up. Since I happen to live in a world that thinks its important to wake up before noon and employed by a company that gets started at 5am I have to come up with ways to overcome my super power. Hope it helps another sleepy head. Here is what I do. I buy these. Here is a link.
Caffeine Alert
I put a half of one by my bed and set my alarm for 30 min before I have to get up. When my alarm goes off I rollover and take the half. 30 min later your just awake and ready to go. Try it. It works, even if your a super sleeper.

20120808-125025.jpg

Here is more info on caffeine if your concerned about that kinda thing:
caffeine info

No comments:

Post a Comment