Thursday, July 26, 2012

Workout Partners

So im a scatterbrained dingbat and my boyfriends an organizational manager. Not really but thats what i call him. After yesterday I realized I should be adding my exercise and workout stuff to this page too. The point of the first sentence is this: if your like me and naturally lazy find yourself an exercise partner that's highly motivated. I know people who post ads at the local gym for exercise partners and even in classifieds. Ok get an accountability partner that's highly motivated and knows what they are doing, kinda a leader. Then buy caffeine pills set them bedside your bed and set your alarm for 30 min before you want to get up. When your alarm goes off take the pills and you'll pop right out of bed! Magic.
Today: interval sprints for 45 min and kicking soccer ball back and forth. It sucks and it's hard. Skinny knees here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment